Awaken your Breath of Life
Taoist Breathwork Online Course with Live Energy Transmission
Self-paced course with live sessions
Get rid of stress and connect with your body and mind through breathwork with legendary Taoist Master Mantak Chia.
About the Course
Taoist breathwork exercises use mindful, intentional and conscious breathing. They majorly emphasize the movement of the lower abdomen and the diaphragm as well as the lungs and the perineum. These ancient exercises are practical tools for connecting your physical body with your energy body.
During this new course you will discover the most important and powerful Taoist breathing techniques to balance emotions, connect mind and body, increase energy levels and improve overall health. Many of these techniques will be taught for the first time by Master Chia.
Grandmaster Mantak Chia will explain the theory behind each technique and concentrate on the practice. You will see that with changing the pattern of your breath, you can get almost instantaneous positive changes in your vitality, well-being and spirituality.
The course is perfect if you are:
- A beginner wishing to start Taoist path and learn simple and effective breathing exercises
- Looking to get rid of stress, bring balance in your life and experience a deep state of flow under the guidance of famous Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia
- An advanced student willing to dive in and learn details of Breathwork in depth
You will get:
- Pre-recorded lessons with theory you can watch at any time of the day
- 3 live sessions: Each session includes 90 min practice + Q&A with Grandmaster Mantak Chia
- Live Energy and Violet Light Transmission
- 4 homeworks to master the breathing exercises
- E-booklets with guidance for your practice
- Lifetime access to all provided videos and materials
Module 1: Fueling the Fire
Fundamental Taoist techniques of breathing. You will discover how to release and activate your diaphragm and to get back to your natural breathing you had as a child. Regular practice of abdominal breathing has been shown to promote feelings of relaxation, improve sleep quality, and boost overall energy levels. It also lowers blood pressure, improves digestion and helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
You will also learn to light up your Tan Tien (abdominal energy center) fire and increase storage capacity for Qi through abdominal breathing.
Module 2: Body & Mind Clearance
In this lesson you will take one step further: you will learn to clear up and open your energy channels through the breathing technique of Xi Xi Hu Hu.
This technique originates from China and was developed and used by warrior monks. It was later used as a healing method in Classical Chinese Medicine to revive the body. Deep, slow breathing is a natural tranquilizer for the nervous system. It helps stimulate the vagus nerve which can be boosted through abdominal breathing.
This gentle and calming technique boosts your immune system and respiratory system, and may reduce blood pressure and heart rate.
Module 3: Clearing the energy channels
In this lesson you will learn about energy channels and thrusting channels in the body.
You will then learn thrusting channels breathing (alternate nose breathing) - a powerful means to clean out the negative emotions and detoxify the organs and glands. It will serve as strong and efficient ways to check your center and observe the status of your emotions. You will discover how to activate your Three Fires (energy within the lower abdomen, the door of life and the heart center) and to unite the 3 fires into one Holy Fire, or Qi Fire. This amazing practice can grant you an abundance of energy.
Module 4: Connect With The Primordial Energies
Master Mantak Chia will guide you through advanced breathing practice. You will discover how to increase your Qi storage capacity and to attract more energy from the Nature and Universe for your daily living, healing and revitalisation.
You will learn about the Primordial Violet Light and will have the chance to reconnect with the Healing Energy and the True Sound of the Cosmos during the Energy Transmission. Master Chia will do the Energy Transmission through a camera and his voice. Many students practicing with Master Chia have witnessed the power of Violet Light and Primordial Sound and begun their initial Healing.
The practices of this Module are Embryonic breathing, Fire breathing and reverse breathing to train suction power.
In addition to the general benefits of deep breathing, reverse breathing is used to build Qi and draw it deeply into the tissues and bones, strengthening the immune system. It is also good for toning the abdominal muscles and increasing lung capacity.
Embryonic breathing is a natural form of breathing, which reproduces the process of prenatal embryonic breathing. From this Breathing, the Qi can be built up and stored at the Lower Tan Tien to an abundant level.
During the course you will discover:
- Taoist ways of breathing to nourish your body, relax, bring oxygen to cells and diminish CO2 levels
- How to energize your body and store the energy
- How to create balance and harmony in the body and mind
- How to clear up toxins and open your energy channels through breathwork
1 session – 90min
Sat 18th Mar – Pre-recorded Lesson of Module 1
Mon 20th Mar – Pre-recorded Lesson of Module 2
Sat 25th Mar, 13:00-14:30 Paris time/8 am -9:30 am NY time– Live practice of Module 1 & 2 + Q&A
Sun 26th March – Pre-Recorded Lesson of Module 3
Tue 28th March – Pre-Recorded Lesson of Module 4
Sun 2nd April, 14:00-15:30 Paris time/8 am -9:30 am NY time – Live practice of Module 3 & 4 + Q&A. Live Energy Transmission
May – Pre-Recorded bonus Lessons
Sat 27 May, 13:00-14:30 Paris time/8 am -9:30 am NY time – Live practice of all modules and Q&A
Awaken your Breath of Life
Self-paced Online Course with Live sessions and QnA with Mantak Chia. English language only, no translation.
What languages will be workshops translated into?
How can I apply for a scholarship?
How can I ask my questions during the class?
What if I can’t join all of the workshops Live?
I can't find an email with my link for a LIVE online workshop. What should I do?
- First, search your inbox for an email from [email protected] Make sure you use the same email box you purchased a course with. Note, that some email domains like mac.com, apple.com, icloud.com, and me.com may block zoom e-mails)
- Please check all your email folders: spam box, promotions,etc.
- Check that you have enough storage space in your mail box, delete at least 100 mails to clean your mail box. If you still have no luck connecting your course, please contact us at [email protected]