* End on Friday evening / Retreat check out on Saturday at Lunch
Darkroom Lesser Kan & Li and Pi Gu Fasting Energy (Chinese language) March 8 – 14, 2020
Tao Garden Darkroom Pi Gu Energy Fasting Lesser Kan & Li Retreat (Chinese language)
The practices of the Lesser Enlightenment of Kan & Li involves cleansing and rejuvenating the glands and organs using neutral energy (steam) generated by the inverting and coupling of the primal polarities of Fire and Water.
Retreat schedule and daily program:
Sunday 25 Feb. :
Check in to Dark Room
Introduction by Senior Instructor
Dinner in Dark Room
Introduction by Grand Master Mantak Chia (GMC)
Turn off the light
Monday 26 Feb. – Saturday 3 March
Morning Exercise and Meditation
Morning Session by GMC
Session by GMC / Senior instructor / Instructor
Relaxation or Treatments
General Retreat & Fusion I, II & III
The higher Inner Alchemy Formulas, which traditionally were practiced in caves, are taught in a complete darkness environment, which has been specially created to facilitate the teaching and practice of higher level Taoist Alchemical Meditation. During the darkness retreat you will have completely free from any external light source or food consumption and we will be use Pi gu Healing Taoist / Chinese herb also Juices & Sesame, Herbal Detox Teas and Fruits will be provided to you for 3 time per day.
What is Pi Gu?
It is an ancient Taoist/Chinese way of fasting that is used during higher spiritual retreats. It literally means ‘to stop eating grains’. The need for food decreases but the body’s energy increases. It is more than fasting, though, as it involves chi kung and enables the practices used in the darkroom.
Pi Gu Chi Kung
Inner Alchemy Energy Fasting
By Mantak Chia and Christine Harkness-Giles
Pi Gu Chi Kung is an ancient Taoist method which centers on a simple diet of fruits, teas, nuts, and eggs paired with special chewing techniques and chi kung exercises. Providing a step-by-step guide, Master Mantak Chia and coauthor Christine Harkness-Giles explain the pi gu diet, provide immortality tea recipes, and illustrate the corresponding chi kung energy exercises.
- Explains how you do not stop eating with this fasting practice and details the simple pi gu diet
- Illustrates the chewing and chi kung practices to accompany pi gu, for natural chi energy production
- Reveals how Pi Gu Chi Kung activates the body’s natural healing abilities, accelerates the elimination of toxins, reduces appetite and cravings, and enables you to draw energies from the Earth and Universe.
Order book please click here.
- If you are already registered be sure or ask to download the e-booklet that you may study before your arrival for the Darkroom Retreat. It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with Master Chia’s e-booklet in preparation for the Retreat.
- Bring comfortable clothing.
- Bring earplugs for sleeping and sunglasses.
Retreat weeks include:
- Tuition fee
- Three healthy fasting meals & darkroom supplement
- Morning – Evening Darkroom Meditation
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
- Transportation Service click here.
- For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Note A Payments Deposit:
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
- This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
* Rates subject to change without notice