Cosmic Healing I is a practice of channeling pure Cosmic Chi for healing. This practice will teach you how to ground the sick energy to the earth & to disperse it into the Universe to be decomposed and recycled by the planets.
Buddha Palm: Hand Techniques for Detoxifying and Rejuvenating the Vital Organs. Learn to develop your most powerful healing potential through the Cosmic Chi Kung combined with your Mind, Eyes, Heart & Intention. The Cosmic Chi Kung encourages your Compassion to bloom so as to enhance your self- healing & your ability to support other in healing them selves.
Tuition fee 15,100 THB $503 USD not include accommodation.
Jutta’s private classes in Tao Garden, Please book at Pakua Clinic
– Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Cosmic Healing etc.(60 min) 2,000 THB per session
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 5,400 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 8,100 THB per session / price for 2 persons
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction price 7,800 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction 2 persons price 9,700 THB per session / price for 2 persons
Treatment Offer Chi Nei Tsang Treatment (55 min) price 2,500 THB
Purchase Jutta’s Book please click here
Sunday 19.30 pm Introduction
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 08:00 Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 – 12:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
13:30 – 15:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hal
20:00 – 21.00 Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Hall
22:00 Silence (Sleep)
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
End on Saturday at Lunch.