|Fri. December 6
||7pm – 8pm
||Evening Lecture and introduction about Detox Teas, Pigu Pills
|Sat. December 7
||9.15am – 3.30pm
||Tao Basic: Inner Smile and Six Healing Sounds
|Sun. December 8
||9.15am – 1pm
(Simple Basic Workshop) – No prerequisites
The Universal Healing Tao 3 day Simple Basic Workshop training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials. During weekend, the primary meditations will be studied: 6 Healing Sounds, Inner Smile, Healing Love. Weekend Workshop lead by Qigong Master of the Year Master Mantak Chia
Inner Smile: Use the Power of smiling to activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system. Get rid of the negative emotion and re-balanced the positive emotion. The Inner Smile is one of the most simple and powerful tools for healing.
6 Healing Sounds: Each organ stores parts of the primordial force and negative emotions. With the special sound for each of the organs, the special healing color, positive emotion, and special position for each sound—these will help to restore you back to good health and will help with the connection to the primordial force.
Sexual Alchemy (Healing Love): Learn how to cultivate, circulate and store sexual energy. Men learn how to control ejaculation and to transform the sexual energy into chi (life force) and then transform it up to spirit force. Women learn how to control menstruation and transform the blood into chi and likewise transform it up to spirit force.
What is Pi gu? It is an ancient Taoist/Chinese way of fasting that is used during higher spiritual retreats. It literally means ‘to stop eating grains’. The need for food decreases but the body’s energy increases.
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Complimentary one time Chi Nei Tsang Detox therapy
• Complimentary transportation round trip
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Workshop specials are for participants who attend the this weekend workshop 2019.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• Tuition 9,000 THB
• Airport Pick-up THB 690/way/person. More information for Transportation service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Note A Payments: Must be paid in full upon arrival.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, jogging path)
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday
Booking please contact email@example.com