Price 220 euro
Medicinal Meridian Chi Kung and Pranayama more information
This training will open up, stretch, unblock and strengthen the meridian muscle chain from the inside of your organs to the outside of your limbs into the outer world and back to the inside.
You get a real feeling of your meridians and build up consciousness in there. A beautiful way to move and balance the elements within yourself.
28 – 30 December, 2019
General warming up with tao exercises on the tai chi field
Meeting on the tai chi field
Taoist yoga and healing sounds in the immortal hall
Once opened up, we practice advanced breathing techniques to learn to control the neuro-hormonal flow in the body and build sexual jingpower.
Furthermore with a combination of iron shirt practices and newly discovered biohacks we guide you towards peak performance.
Finally we move into the basics of internal and external martial arts.
The course includes
- a serie of powerful exercises and stretches. Recording is possibel.
- Powerful breathing exercises to regenerate fast and build explosive tantien power.
- Basics of self-accupressure
- Basics of martial arts
- Advanced iron shirt practices
- An individual 1 hour meridian stretch massage before, during or after the course. For scheduling and specific questions contact email@example.com
Bio Martin Rebry
Martial artist, internal and external (thai boks)
15 years tao instructor experience
20 years meridian massage experience
Room Rate in Thai Baht per person per night. Check out is before noon. Check in after 2 PM.
ROOMS / RATES*
HIGH SEASON NOV 1, 2019 – MAR 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room|
|Natural Standard Room|
|Natural Superior Room|
|Natural Deluxe Room|
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of THB 10,000 per person upon booking accommodations. PayPal payment fee (approximately 2.5% – 4.5%) will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Pay for Event / Course
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Room rate include:
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
- Tuition fee
- For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning
- Airport Pick-up THB 690/way/person. More information for Transportation servicey
Destination and Prices
One Way | Tao Garden – Airport
3 or more people
Roundtrip | Tao – Airport – Tao
Note A Payments Deposit:
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
- This policy is firm and non-negotiable
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)