Sunday, July 9 - Saturday, July 15
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 1: Inner Alchemy Basic Level I Retreat with Master Mantak Chia & senior UHT instructor
Sunday, July 9th – Saturday, July 15th, 2017 at Tao Garden
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Master Mantak Chia has been the only one named twice as Qigong Master of the Year by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong in 1990 and 2012 and is also listed as number 18 of the 100 most Spiritually Influential people in The Watkins Review 2012.
The Basic Retreat Level I is training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials. This week is devoted to reviewing & mastering the Microcosmic Orbit, Six Healing Sounds, Cosmic Inner Smile, Chi Self-Massage, 6 Directions, Iron Shirt Chi Kung I.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $320 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
UPON ARRIVAL YOU WILL RECEIVE WELCOME COUPON AT THE RECEPTION.
1. A complimentary of Welcome Massage 30 minutes.
2. A complimentary Welcome drink at Juice Bar.
3. A complimentary one time Blood test at Pakua Clinic.
4. A complimentary of Clinic Consultation by our Medical Staff.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2017 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of THB 20,000 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday