Sunday, July 16 - Saturday, July 22
7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Type of Event:
Week 2: Inner Alchemy Basic Level II & advance Healing Love Retreat with Master Mantak Chia & senior UHT instructor
Sunday, July 16th – Saturday, July 22nd, 2017
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Master Mantak Chia has been the only one named twice as Qigong Master of the Year by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong in 1990 and 2012 and is also listed as number 18 of the 100 most Spiritually Influential people in The Watkins Review 2012.
The Basic Retreat Level II is training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials.
This week is devoted to reviewing & mastering Microcosmic Orbit, World Link, Healing Love, Multi orgasmic Man and Women and Dual Cultivation, Iron Shirt II, Tan Tien Chi Kung.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
• The transportation, please find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of THB 20,000 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday