Sunday, August 28 - Saturday, September 3
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 8: Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
August Sun 28 – September Sat 3, 2016
Chi Nei Tsang III Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) first step with Chi Nei Tsang I massage to open up and release the blockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebrae, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Used hammers tool to clear blocked energy which focuses more on stretching and body alignment. Help to release tendon problems, nerve compression, joint pain, knee pain and muscle pain also treat the abdomen and the rip-cage for dissolving or balancing emotions. Taught by Master Chia
Tok Sen is a traditional treatment method from northern Thailand and is about 5000 years old. The name Tok Sen means in Thai „dissolving of energy lines“.
Tok Sen treatment available at Pakua Clinic http://tao-garden.com/chi-nei-tsang-healing-harmony/
Purchase Tok Sen Wood Massage Tools http://www.universal-tao.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/41/products_id/394
Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony (Tok Sen)
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $320 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2016 retreat. Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden;
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice. ** Available from Monday – Saturday