Sunday, July 17 - Saturday, July 23
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 2: Inner Alchemy Basic Level II Retreat with Master Mantak Chia & senior UHT instructor
Sunday, July 17 – Saturday, July 23, 2016
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Master Mantak Chia has been the only one named twice as Qigong Master of the Year by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong in 1990 and 2012 and is also listed as number 18 of the 100 most Spiritually Influential people in The Watkins Review 2012.
The Basic Retreat Level II is training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials.
This week is devoted to reviewing & mastering Microcosmic Orbit, World Link, Healing Love, Multi orgasmic Man and Women and Dual Cultivation, Iron Shirt II, Tan Tien Chi Kung.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
UPON ARRIVAL YOU WILL RECEIVE WELCOME COUPON AT THE RECEPTION.
1. A complimentary of Welcome Massage 30 minutes.
2. A complimentary Welcome drink at Juice Bar.
3. A complimentary one time Blood test at Pakua Clinic.
4. A complimentary of Clinic Consultation by our Medical Staff.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $320 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following
the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2016 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden;
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday