|Rooms / Rates*||GREEN SEASON APRIL 1 – OCT 31, 2020|
|Natural Simple Room||Single Room|
|Natural Standard Room||Single Room|
|Natural Superior Room||Single Room|
|Natural Deluxe Room||Single Room|
Tai Chi II and III with UHT Advanced Basic Practices
- Tai Chi Chi Kung II Yang style
- Tai Chi Chikung III Wu style
- Strengthen your bones and tendons
- Develop your energy
- Advanced Techniques to Discharge Chi Energy
In this course we will learn the Tai Chi Qigong form. Tai Chi eases stiffness, relieves back pain and reduces abdominal fat. Tai Chi is a slow-moving form that improves blood and lymph circulation, balance. This creates immense health benefits.
Tai Chi II and Tai Chi III are very short forms which participants can learn in a few days.
Tai Chi II also called Tai Chi Fa Jin is focus on charging and discharging Chi Energy in the Tan Tien.
Tai Chi III short Wu Style is focus on tendon stretch and Tan Tien circle movements.
An unhealthy or otherwise uncomfortable person may find it difficult to meditate to a state of calmness or to use tai chi as a martial art.
Tai chi’s health training, therefore, concentrates on relieving the physical effects of stress on the body and mind.
The focus and calmness cultivated by the meditative aspect of tai chi is seen as necessary in maintaining optimum health (in the sense of relieving stress and maintaining homeostasis) and in application of the form as a soft style martial art.
UHT Practices that you will learn:
- Tai Chi Chi Kung II Yang style (Tai Chi Fa Jin)
- Tai Chi Chikung III Wu style
- Tan Tien Chi Kung
- Iron Shirt II Tendon Nei Kung
- Budda Palm Chi Kung
- Inner Alchemy Chi Kung
- Tao Yin
Tuition fee for 7 days is 15 100 Baht
The course starts on Sunday evening at 19:30 Introduction.
Monday to Saturday lunch time:
07:00 to 08:00 Morning Health Qigong exercises
08:00 to 09:30 Breakfast (healthy tao cuisine buffet)
09:30 to 12:30 Morning Workshop
12:30 to 14:00 Lunch
14:00 to 15:30 Afternoon Workshop
15:30 to 18:00 Afternoon break
18:00 to 20:00 Dinner
20:00 to 21:00 Evening Qigong exercises
SATURDAY Lunch time the course finishes.
Walter Kellenberger was born in Switzerland on 31 December. More than 30 years ago, he and his wife, Jutta, learned the Universal Healing Tao and the Healing Love practices. They received many years of personal instruction from Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia in Europe, USA and Thailand. Over time their daily lives have become more and more aligned with the energy of the Taoist practices. After receiving his certification as a senior instructor Walter decided to offer courses worldwide. For the last 20 years, Walter has taught side by side with Grandmaster Chia at Tao Garden Health Resort & Spa, in Thailand.
Stay at Tao Garden
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of THB 10,000 per person upon booking accommodations. PayPal payment fee (approximately 2.5% – 4.5%) will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Pay for Event / Course
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Retreat rate include:
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
- Tuition fee
- Transportation Service
Destination and Prices
One Way | Tao Garden – Airport
3 or more people
Roundtrip | Tao Garden – Airport – Tao Garden
- For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Note A Payments Deposit:
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
- Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
- This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
One-Day Pass for non-resident guest price is THB 1,420
Benefit: Three healthy buffet style meals, Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday