Please contact email@example.com to obtain your UHT Passport so you may log hours spent with certified teachers prior to arriving and hand in to Master Chia. (Hours in the four week retreat count toward certification.) If you have not mastered the UHT Basic practices, please attend week two, The Basic Retreat.
Winter 2021 Week 2: Supreme Inner Alchemy 2 Awakening Healing of the Tao, Loving Energy that Heal & Iron Shirt
The Basic Retreat is training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials.
During the primary meditations will be studied: Supreme Inner Alchemy Awakening Healing of the Tao, Back to the Body Wisdom (Inner Smile & Creating Cycle), Emotions Wisdom, Sex Healing Delete, Compose & Recycle Negative emotions, Love Vibration that Healing, and Loving Energy that Heals.
(General Basic Retreat) – No prerequisites
The Universal Healing Tao Basic Retreat is a week-long training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials. During this week, the primary meditations will be studied: Supreme Inner Alchemy Awakening Healing of the Tao, Back to the Body Wisdom (Inner Smile & Creating Cycle), Emotions Wisdom, Sex Healing Delete, Compose & Recycle Negative emotions, Love Vibration that Healing, and Loving Energy that Heals.
Inner Smile: Use the Power of smiling to activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system. Get rid of the negative emotion and rebalanced the positive emotion. The Inner Smile is one of the most simple and powerful tools for healing.
Six Healing Sounds: Each organ stores parts of the primordial force and negative emotions. With the special sound for each of the organs, the special healing color, positive emotion, and special position for each sound—these will help to restore you back to good health and will help with the connection to the primordial force.
- To become Associate Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 (you should know the Basics when you arrive).
- Upgrade from Associate Instructor to Certified Instructor you are required to take weeks 1 & 2 Instructor Basic Training or week 3 & 4 for Advanced practises training or certification if you have fulfilled the requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
|17 JAN 2021||7:30 pm - 9:00 pm||Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall|
|18 - 23 JAN 2021||7:00 am - 8:00 am||Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I|
|8:00 am - 9:15 am||Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall|
|12:45 pm - 2:00 pm||Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall|
|2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall|
|3:30 pm - 8:00 pm||Relaxation or Clinic & Spa Treatments|
|6:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Dinner at Kwan Yin Dining Hall|
|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Tai Chi Hall|
Winter Week 2 Accommodation 6 nights plus Tuition fee Early bird booking before 31 May 2020
Extra nights for participant who attends more than one week
|Natural Simple Room||Shared Room|
THB 2,970 ($99) per night
THB 3,960 ($132) per night
|Natural Standard Room||Shared Room|
THB 3,150 ($105) per night
THB 4,230 ($141) per night
|Natural Superior Room||Shared Room|
THB 3,330 ($111) per night
THB 4,500 ($150) per night
|Natural Deluxe Room||Shared Room|
THB 4,050 ($135) per night
5,580 baht ($186) per night
Rate in Thai Baht / person / week. All rates are subject to change without notice.
To Register please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early book before 31 May 2020
1x Thai Massage 50 min
1x Acupressure Foot Massage 50 min
1x Young Coconut Juice
Early book before 1 June 2020 – 31 August 2020 price from THB 41,300 – THB 58,200 ($1,377 – $1,957 | €1,215 – €1,726)
1x Acupressure Foot Massage 50 min
1x Young Coconut Juice
Normal price in 1 September 2020 onward price from 45,800 THB – 63,200 THB ($1,527 – $2,107 | €1,347 – €1,859)
*Retreat rate include:
- Tuition fee
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditationåç
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms|
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness centre, jogging path
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2019 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
- For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
- Transportation Service
Destination and Prices
One Way | Tao Garden – Airport
3 or more people
THB 690 ($23)
THB 500 ($17) /person
THB 350 ($12) /person
Roundtrip | Tao Garden – Airport – Tao Garden
THB 1,250 ($42)
THB 1,000 ($33) /person
THB 700 ($23) /person
Note A Payments Deposit:
A deposit of THB 10,000 ($350) will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
- Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
- This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
One-Day Pass for non-resident guest price is THB 1,420 ($47) click here
Benefit: Three healthy buffet style meals, Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday