Sunday, January 28 - Saturday, February 3
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Type of Event:
WEEK 3: Fusion of the Five Element I, Tan Tien Chi Kung and Tao Yin
January Sunday 28th – February Saturday 3rd 2018
The Fusion practice focuses on balancing negative and positive emotional energy and channeling the earth and universal forces using the eight forces of the Pakua. Negative energy is transformed and made to blend with positive energy which is then fused into a pearl of pure life-force energy. This pearl is circulated in the Microcosmic Orbit and is used to open channels. Tan Tien Chi Kung enhances your ability to feel, develop, and store Chi. The mind becomes calm and relaxed while maintaining a high energy level. When Chi is stored in the Tan Tien you develop rooting and internal power.
4 Week Instructor Training certification program with Grand Master Mantak Chia and Senior Instructor Team, January 14th – February 10th, 2018
This includes one week (1st Week) Instructor Certification Training followed by 3 weeks of public retreats (mandatory attendance for Instructor Certification, all four weeks).
This retreat week is certification required-training for those who already know Basic Practices, have mastered them and want to be trained and certified to teach. This one week each year is Master Chia’s special time with his future instructors and is devoted to deepening the Microcosmic Orbit, Six Healing Sounds, Cosmic Inner Smile, Chi Self-Massage, Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, and Healing Love.
Daily Retreat Schedule:
7.30 pm Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 08:00 am Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I
08:00 – 09:00 am Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 – 12:30 am Work Shop at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
12:30 – 13:00 pm Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
13:30 – 15:30 pm Work Shop at Ba Shen Tai Chi Hall
15:30 – 19:00 pm Relaxation or Clinic & Spa Treatments
18:00 pm Dinner at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
19:30 pm Special Training with the Trainees at Immortal Meditation Hall
20:00 pm Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Tai Chi Hall
21:30 pm Bedtimes
22:00 pm Silence (Sleep)
End on Saturday at Lunch.
Please contact email@example.com to obtain your UHT Passport so you may log hours spent with certified teachers prior to arriving and hand in to Master Chia. (Hours in the four week retreat count toward certification.) If you have not mastered the UHT Basic practices, please attend week two, The Basic Retreat.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 (you should know the Basics when you arrive).
– Upgrade from Associate Instructor to Certified Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 or week 3 & week 4.
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Winter 2018 retreat. Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of THB 20,000 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday