June 1 – 2 – Mon, Tues – Fusion of the 5 Elements – Level 2 & 3
We step it up in Fusion 2 & 3 and begin intensive cultivation of our natural virtues – the Te (or De) spoken of in the Tao Te Ching. With the compassion that we develop, we can open up deeper channels in the body and prepare ourselves energetically for further spiritual and alchemical practices like the Darkroom Experience. These meditation practices can strengthen us on all levels.
You will learn to:
- Create the Pearl of Compassion
- Open the remaining extraordinary Vessels that irrigate and regulate the body’s energy (Thrusting, Belt, and Bridge and Regulator Channels)
- Create powerful psychic self-protection methods
- Prevent burnout
- Protect the nervous system, spine, & brain
- Safeguard your auric field.
The body is now extremely open to chi circulation with the energetic infrastructure in place for further energy work.
Prerequisite: Fusion I.
June 6 – 7 – Sat, Sun : Lesser Kan & Li
The Lesser Kan & Li
The Lesser Enlightenment of Kan and Li “water and fire” meditation combines the compassion of the heart energies (yang/fire) with sexual energies originating in the kidneys (yin/water). The practice of the Chinese formula Siaow Kan Li (yin and yang mixed) uses darkness technology to literally “steam” the sexual energy (jing) into life-force energy (chi) by reversing the location of yin and yang power. This inversion places the heat of the bodily fire from the heart center beneath the coolness of the bodily water of the sexual energy of the perineum, thereby activating the liberation of transformed sexual energy.
You will learn to:
- Awaken higher consciousness
- Practice to feed the soul or energy body
- Transform sexual energy into life-force energy
- Darkness technology to stimulates the release of DMT
- Transform the sick energy into vitality
- Recover vital organ, gland, spine, nerve, lymph and meridian systems, and births
Prerequisite: Fusion 1, 2 & 3