Welcome to the home of the Universal Healing Tao System, which reaches its roots down in the ancient healing traditions of Taoism from China. The Universal Healing Tao (UHT) was created by Master Mantak Chia after having taught thousands of students all around the globe for almost six decades. Besides teaching students, Mantak Chia has been the leader in teaching Taoism to the Western world for half a century.
The UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® System is divided into Five Healing Arts:
- UHT Living Tao Energy Cultivation
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang Practices
- UHT Cosmic Healing Practices
- UHT Internal Martial Arts Practices
- UHT Inner Alchemy & Immortal Tao Practices
You can join the large global community of students that have learned to reclaim their personal power and give your healing a start today. Choose the path of holistic investment in your life and reach the unique resources of the Universal Healing Tao: a system that will benefit your health and personal wellbeing in ways you could hardly imagine.
There are several ways you can proceed to learning the UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® System:
- Visit Master Chia at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort for one of our many retreats, where you will study the UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® with Master Chia and highly qualified Senior Instructors.
- To purchase recordings of workshops please click here to enjoy all levels of the UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® workshops available in eight languages.
- Use our global UHT-Instructor-Directory to contact with a certified practitioner near you. Master Chia’s nearly 600 active certified instructors in 57 countries, spread the Taoist healing teachings across the planet.
- Use our UHT Products directory to find sources of books, booklets, DVDs, formula sets, posters, and instructor audios and DVDs to help you in your study of the UHT. Please use our Online Shop to order practice equipment and many other items from us.
If you plan to visit Tao Garden as a student, we have a Student Guide with helpful information. Also, we are happy to provide information about how you can become a certified Instructor/Practioner in the Healing Tao UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® System.
For more information about Master Mantak Chia, we kindly suggest you visit here. Since 1993, Master Chia has been actively developing a unique Teaching and Healing Center — Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort where he currently lives and teaches. Please visit the Tao Garden home page for retreat information and schedules, as well news and useful information for practitioners from beginners to the most advanced levels of internal practice.
The most effective way for starting your healing journey is visiting Tao Garden Resort, where a dedicated team of healing practitioners, instructors and staff are available for you throughout the year. Almost 80 acres of cultivated gardens make Tao Garden implicitly self-sufficient in organic produce. Dive into a full experience of Tao by visiting our resort, take a truly unique nutritional experience at The Kwan Yin Dining Hall and enjoy almost 80 acres of cultivated gardens that make Tao Garden self-sufficient in organic production.