1. This website www.MantakChia.com are operated by Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Co. Ltd. (we, us or our).
2. By continuing to use this website www.MantakChia.com and its subdomains you accept and you are bound to our Terms & Conditions. We may modify our Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice.
3. All data, text, graphics and images is owned by Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort Co. Ltd.
and is protected by law.
4. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
5. While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the products and services being sold and/or advertised, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these products, services or materials.
6. The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only.
7. You agree that we, Presenters and/or Instructors are not responsible for any success or failure that you may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered.
8. Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. We, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
9. As our programs aim for ongoing educational purposes in the field of personal development, you should assume that we’ll continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media to deliver ongoing support and educational content.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
All payments for our Products and Service Fees must be made in Euro using means of payment that we may approve from time to time. We currently require payments be made by a major credit card (i.e., VISA & MasterCard) and Paypal account.
If you would like to request a refund for an online LIVE event before it begins, email us at [email protected], so we can make a full refund. Refunds are not available after a seminar begins. If you can’t attend due to some serious reason and the event has already started, email us at [email protected] we will consider giving you a store credit. Credit must be used within 30 days.
You may request a full refund of Workshop recordings and self-paced courses within 72 hours after your purchase. To do so please send us a copy of your invoice at [email protected]
If you send us a request later than 72 hours after your purchase we will consider giving you a store credit. Credit must be used within 30 days.