by Master Chia
The heat of the body can release in the woods absorbed by nature but artificial environments cannot absorb the body heat; the body heat is trapped and cannot be released causing disease and heart attack. So you need to release the body heat or body will overheat burning up the internal organs (disease) by deep breathing moving the heat out of the body.
OPENING THE PSOAS MUSCLE
The Psoas muscle connects & moves the hips, spine & legs; all movement of Tai Chi Chi Kung comes from the Psoas muscle. The kidneys are connected to Psoas muscle & nerves are behind move it. The Psoas muscle is different from all other muscles, when you are relaxed it shortens & when you move it lengthens but problem is when you don’t move it is shortens, and does not grow. Eventually it shortens until you cannot move it & your body tightens up. Also kidney cold energy & fear freezes up the psoas muscle so you have to warm it up & lengthen it out (Tao Yin). The Heart is warm and the Kidney is cold. Draw heat down from heart into the psoas muscle because the psoas muscle contracts when it receives cold energy from the kidney; when psoas muscle contracts you get back pain but warm energy from the heart loosens the psoas and no back pain. Walking will open it up but we don’t walk today. We sit too much in a chair on the sacrum cutting off the Psoas muscle so we should sit only in a squat. The Psoas muscle & tendons are like rubber bands; when you stretch them too much; they looses their strength (power) but you lengthen them not only by stretching but by growing them through the Chi Breathing.
- Release heat from the heart down to the kidneys (fists tight – middle finger to palm) 3x.
- Draw the knee to chest – press lumbar down & draw head up (each knee 3x).
- Both knees – press sacrum down (3x).
- Press against knees with palms from lumbar.
- Lay on back press on each vertebra up & down one by one – the slower you are the more you grow the tendons (3x).
- Do the same but all the way on the head.
- Draw arms, spine & legs together slowly.
- Stretch out hands & feet on stomach.
- Lizard – lay on knee turn lumbar pushing up with arm (switch) (3x).
- Heel to groin turn from sacrum & twist (switch)(3x).
- Open the thighs & breathe.
- Palms between leg – push legs in & sacrum up.
- Palms around knee push legs out & sacrum up.
- Left leg crosses over hip – Rt arm out – rib cage down (reverse).
- Bouncing palms on knees & the knees release.
- Heel to groin grab knee, then ankle, foot bouncing with hands opening up sacrum (reverse).
- Same but pull & twist.
- Upper body-opening up the wing pt using holding urn (arm) in a sitting twist (side turn).
- Push out – twist hands & draw elbows down.
Tongue is like a match (media). When you taste too much salt your taste becomes numb. Placing tongue in between teeth without touching anything balances the spleen/pancreas & appetite causing lose weight. North Star is made of 80% mercury (ultra violet light electric energy) & the earth has only 5%.
(GUIDING THE CHI FLOW – COUNT BREATHS 10x – PALMS COVER AREAS)
- Navel (laughing)
- Sexual palace
- Right palm on sacrum & Left palm on base of skull
- Solar plexus
- Side of rib cage
- Upper chest
- Side of neck (cross palms)
- Temple bones
- Whole body
- Shake arms & legs in the air
BREATHING TECHNIQUE WITH PSOAS MUSCLE
- INHALE-PUSH SACRUM DOWN & USE LOWER LUMBAR MUSCLE TO LIFT UP BACK (5″)-LOWER – RELAX BREATHING INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x).
- INHALE- PRESS LUMBAR DOWN & EXHALE –PULL KNEE FORWARD WITH HANDS-RELEASE-RELAX-BREATH INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x).
- INHALE- PRESS LUMBAR DOWN & EXHALE –PULL BOTH KNEES FORWARD-RELEASE-RELAX BREATHING INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x).
- TURN HEAD TO LT & TWIST BENT KNEES TO RT-RELEASE-REVERSE (3x)
- INHALE- PRESS LUMBAR DOWN & EXHALE –PUSH ELBOWS OUT AGAINST INSIDE OF PRESSING KNEES-RELEASE-RELAX-BREATH INTO LUMBAR (3x).
- INHALE- PRESS LUMBAR DOWN & EXHALE –PUSH HANDS AGAINST PRESSING BENT KNEES-RELEASE-RELAX-BREATH INTO LUMBAR (3x).
- INHALE- PRESS LUMBAR DOWN & EXHALE –WRAP ARMS AROUND PUSHING OUT BENT KNEES-RELEASE-RELAX-BREATH INTO LUMBAR (6x).
- BRIDGE TO C7: INHALE LIFT VERTEBRA (1×1) SACRUM-LUMBAR-THORACIC CERVIX-EXHALE DOWN (1×1)- RELAX-BREATH INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x).
- BRIDGE TO CROWN: INHALE LIFT VERTEBRA (1×1) SACRUM-LUMBAR THORACIC-CERVIX-EXHALE DOWN (1×1)- RELAX-BREATH INTO LUMBAR (3x).
- BOW: INHALE ON STOMACH- STRETCH HANDS & LEGS OUT-HOLD-RELEASE RELAX BREATHING INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x).
- INHALE ON BACK-RISE SPINE AT T-4 – PALMS CROSS HOLDING SHOULDERS EXHALE TURN RT-CENTER-LT-RELEASE-RELAX BREATHING INTO LUMBAR (3x).
- PEACOCK TAIL: INHALE-LAY DOWN ON RT KNEE-LT LEG STRAIGHT-HANDS AT RT KNEE-EXHALE TURN HIPS TO RT-TWIST SACRUM-LUMBAR-THORACIC CERVIX-LT HAND PUSHING UP LOOKING AT SACRUM-RELEASE-REVERSE (3x).
- DRAW BUTTOCKS BACK ON HEELS RELAX BREATHING INTO LUMBAR (3x).
- SIT-DRAW RT HEEL TO GROIN-RT HAND GRAB OUTSIDE OF LT KNEE-LT HAND GRAB BELOW LT KNEE-INHALE-STRETCH DOWN TO KNEE-EXHALE PULLING TO LT WITH RT HAND-CIRCLE LOWER SACRUM TO RT TWISTING LUMBAR- REST- RELAX BREATHING INTO LOWER LUMBAR (3x)-REVERSE (3x).